Why are more consumers in Singapore turning to courier companies for their deliveries instead of the old and outdated postal service? Reasons are aplenty, and here are some of the best:
– First of all, there is accountability when it comes to courier services. If a courier firm picks up the item and they indeed have delivered the item to the intended recipient, as they would need to get the intended recipient to sign off or stamp on the consignment note as proof of delivery.
– Second of all, a Singapore courier service company will dispatch a rider or driver to your exact location and pick up your item. You don’t even need to walk to the office’s door if you want to! You can even get a courier firm to dispatch the rider all the way to your desk at no extra cost. Such great convenience is the reason why many companies are resorting to using courier services instead of the old fashioned and outdated postal service.
– Third of all, most companies in Singapore (financial, medical and shipping companies) require documents and parcels to be delivered fast, and within the same day. Postal services take at least one to two working days to complete.
– Next, there are more and more courier companies these days, and all of them are competing on either pricing or service quality. Some courier companies like PCA Masters truly provide the whole package – attractive pricing with phenomenal customer service. Check them out here.
– Also, in a time driven city-state society like that of Singapore, people want speed. Businesses want speed too. This is the reason why postal services are getting less popular.
– Finally, hiring an in house dispatch rider is very expensive if you need only 10 to 30 deliveries a month. Chances are, you’ll save yourself much more time, effort and money by engaging and outsourcing your deliveries to a local courier company in Singapore.